How the Family – School Literacy Program works:
- School Staff will send home a book per student per week with a Literacy Log
- The parents will read books and work on literacy activities described in their newsletter with their child at home daily.
- The families will return the books and logs each week.
- Monthly newsletters will be sent home to provide information and activities that assist parents in supporting their children’s Spanish Literacy
- 20 authentic Spanish children’s picture books
- Parent Consent Letter (electronic version)
- Management System – Labels, Tracking Sheet, Literacy Log (electronic version)
- 9 Monthly Newsletters (electronic version)